***Special information regarding Covid-19 and adjustments to services at the Seascape…
1. The State of Maine requires all residents and visitors to Maine to wear masks or face shields in public places where physical distancing measures are difficult. We require (i.e. not optional) that our guests abide by these rules while on Seascape property. Please have a mask available to wear when in close proximity to others.
2. At check-in, our office lobby will not be accessible to guests. Please follow signage and maintain social distancing. For assistance, please ring the bell on the office porch and we will be right with you. Please have your credit card ready to pass to the attendant (Chris) for processing.
3. Daily in-room housekeeping service will not be provided. Fresh towels, amenities and trash removal will be available on request. Please leave items outside on your porch and we will replenish your supplies.
4. Our pool and spa will be open with restrictions based on State of Maine guidelines pertaining to patron limits and social distancing. Masks must be worn inside the fenced pool area when others are nearby. ***Only guests staying at the Seascape may be inside the pool area. Visiting friends and family may not enter the pool area.
5. Breakfast is not available.
6. For the safety of guests and staff, The Seascape will “bracket” reservations so there is a day between guest stays. Please respect the check-in (3 – 9 p.m.) and check-out by (11 a.m.) times to help maximize the length of time a room is not occupied.
For information on State of Maine guidelines during Covid-19, please visit: https://www.maine.gov/covid19/restartingmaine/keepmainehealthy